Mulberry Continental Wallet


Mulberry Continental Wallet in poppy red


On the nails: Formula X For Sephora - Grandeur




I usually get a new wallet to mark the beginning of a new year. I take out the money, my license and my credit cards from the old wallet but leave everything else and pack it away. Every now and then I'll pull out one of my old wallets and go through it. When I do it's a little like looking at a time capsule of my life.

The top three things I look for when choosing a wallet are color, size and compartments.

  1. Color-  I read somewhere years ago that a bright color wallets bring you good luck. From that point on my wallets have been some shade of red. 
  2. Size - I don't like crumpled money so my wallet needs to big enough for me to place my bills in it without having to fold them.  
  3. Compartments- I want enough spaces for my cards, a designated change compartment and a space for receipts.
I found my three requirements this year in the Mulberry Continental Wallet in poppy red.

A wallet is one of those essentials that sometimes gets overlooked yet I'm sure it's the one thing that everybody reaches for at least once a day.  What do you look for in a wallet? How often do you change it?


Stardate:160005.03

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is the cutest wallet ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Size is very important to me. I also look for something that doesn't get dirty quick. I love yours. I would get it in the color purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple would be a great option as well.

      Delete
  3. That leather gel looks interesting. I read the same thing about red wallets bringing the owner luck. It was the perfect reason for a new wallet. You should do a whats-in-my-bag post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Ah! I do the same thing too, I leave bit and pieces in my old wallets when I transition to a new one, when I search the old one, the bit and pieces are like tickets for a time travel to the past. I find old receipts, that remind me of places I went to, I find little notes that remind me experiences. Lol

    Red is my absolute favourite colour, come to think of it I've never owned a red wallet before.

    I consider material when choosing a wallet, I prefer leather over synthetic materials, it's more durable. I also consider size and compartments as I like things being organized separately. Then of course colour, the prettier the better. :-)

    Your wallet is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look amazing in red Nedoux! You should definitely try a red wallet. I wonder if any one else does what we do with our old wallets?

      Delete
  5. This wallet is beautiful; such a great color. I usually consider size over color when I m buying a new wallet.

    ReplyDelete