Sunny Days









Scarf: Target
Jacket: Target
Top: Banana Republic
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Shoes: Zara
Purse: Coach

"Clutch" aka the makeup bag I pulled from my purse: Forever 21



Hola amigos! What is that you say? You are very surprised to see me back so soon. Well, as a matter of fact so am I.  I'm trying to turn over a new leaf by blogging more consistently. I'm starting off with a goal of once a week, and Sunday evening seems to be the best day for me so far. 

I'm working on some posts, like the one you suggested about my hair Beauty, when Noah was a boy. Yes,  I know Noah is now a man who had a movie made about him, but let the record reflect I did not forget. I also am starting to get more into make up(only took several decades) so expect some posts on my new obsession- le bright lip, my day one love- nail polish, and outfit pics of course. So basically just a smorgasbord of fun. 

I like this little space here at Ofthecomely and I'll be the first to admit that I've been pacing myself when it comes to blogging.  I remember when I used to crop my face out of the pics, and then one day I showed my face, and lo and behold it didn't signal the apocalypse :)

I don't have an end goal in mind for this blog which I know is not very 2014, but I'm fine with that. Like most people my non blogging life is filled with time bound objectives, quotas and performance goals, so the last thing I need is more pressure. This is my space to just flow so I'm going to keep taking small steps towards what feels right.

I want to thank all of you who take time out of your day to stop by, and all of you who take the time to share your thoughts in the comments.

See you next week !


 Stardate :14011.05

16 comments:

  1. I would love to see your complete nail polish collection! And what is this movie you speak off! This is like a re-branding, I love it, and I'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neo, that's a great idea. Noah was a recent movie with Russell Crowe :) Thank you very much for your comments. I'm working on some content I'm looking forward to sharing :)

      Delete
  2. this is such a cute look, love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Comely; I like the color combination and those pretty sandals. Yeah, I'm waiting for you to share tips on how you take care of your dreads..:-)

    I look forward to seeing the "Noah" movie this Summer too.
    Again, I admire your sense of humor...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beauty!
      Thank you. I promise you I didn't forget :)

      Delete
  4. You look great as usual, I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and good luck on your goals for this week.

      Delete
  5. You have such a beautiful smile. Love your pictures. Your outfit looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. once a week + sunday seems to be my sweet spot for blogging too. you look fab and those shoes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep Sundays are going to be my blog day.

      Delete
  7. You look fabulous doll. Love those heels. Wish I had a side view of them. New to your blog and love it.

    Natasha B|Fashionably Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natasha! Nice to meet you. I'll make sure I get a side shot of shoes next time :)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful! You've inspired me to rock more head scarfs...if only I could get the gorgeous locks too! lol

    thatsmychic,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This by far has been my favorite post of yours. You look so effortlessly beautiful. I'm inspired to break out my head scarves. lol
    www.melanin-overdose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete