When it rains it pours










  
Shirt: Banana Republic
Pants: Express
Shoes: Ralph Lauren
Purse: Coach
Necklace: TJ Maxx- how cute are those anchors
Lipstick: Dior Flamboyant Blazing Red 638
Nail polish: Nails- OPI Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It / Feet- Revlon Charming

 So, don't laugh but I just started going to Starbucks. I know they've been around for a while but I don't drink coffee so I never really went in there. Also, I tend to be a bit contrary when it comes to what's popular. If everyone else is doing it, watching it, reading it and loving it, I'm usually the last hold out. Facebook, the movie Titanic, Fifty Shades of Grey, yeah I'm still holding out.

Due to circumstances beyond my control(the fire department was involved) I found myself holed up in a local Starbucks recently.  Long story short, I found out that they sell fancy concoctions with tea in them .......and thus began my slight obsession with the iced soy green tea frappuccino.

I just want the record to reflect that when I do come around and discover that everyone else was right all along, I am the first to say so :)

Thank for you for stopping by and commenting. Take care.



Stardate :13115.11

10 comments: