Just the Basics











Shirt: Target(clearance rack*wink*)
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Belt: J-Crew
Shoes: Nine West
Ring: David Yurman
Watch: Michael Kors
Nail polish: Jessica- Tangerine Dreamz


A lot has happened in the world since we last linked up. I hope all is well with you and yours.

 I can't believe that here in the US Memorial Day is in a couple of weeks. That means Summer is just around the corner. This year is flying by.  One of my big accomplishments so far has been finally finishing A Game of Thrones which is book one in the Song of Ice and Fire Series.  *spoiler alert*  It hurt me to my core when the Hound killed Mycah, the butcher's son, so I took a break after that part of the book. Then I needed to give my self time to calm down after Sansa betrayed her father. Anyhoo I forced myself to get over those things and I finished it and bought the second book in the series. I haven't started it yet because I wasn't ready to jump into another seven to eight hundred page book. Instead I'm reading Isabel Allende's Maya's Notebook. I'm 81% finished( I read on my Ipad Kindle app) and I'm enjoying it.


Behold my Summer reading list(as of right now):

A Clash of Kings(Book 2 in the Ice and Fire Series)- George R.R Martin

Arrow of God- Chinua Achebe

The Perfume Collector- Kathleen Tessaro


 If you have any other good book suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!


Stardate :13115.08

13 comments:

  1. Let me say that I really love this outfit !!!! You look gorgeous !!!

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY GREAT POST ,NICE BLOG BTW !
    MAYBE WE FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON GFC , BLOGLOVIN AND FACEBOOK .. LET ME KNOW !

    Come and see my new post on :
    www.hypnocake.blogspot.com

    = BADER LAMONT FROM CASABLANCA =

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Sounds good :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Fabrizia. Jcrew makes some nice ones.

      Delete
  4. My oh My!..:) you look great! That is some killer jeans and those pointy toe shoes...cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beauty! I have read Things Fall Apart and I liked it.

      Delete
  5. Between; Arrow of God is a good read. Chinua Achebe is such a great writer. Have you read "Things fall Apart" yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT look darling!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shirt and heels! you look stunning! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete