He Had That Curious Love of Green






  









Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Necklace: Francesca's
Shirt: J-Crew
Pants: Express
Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target
Handbag: Dooney & Burke
Nailpolish: Zoya- Neely


Hello. Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was very productive. I did laundry, took some blog photos, went to the gym both days AND did my taxes. I'm giving the credit for this burst in energy to the increase in the temperature. Fingers crossed that the temps stay above the 60s from now on.

Thank you for the lovely comments regarding the outfit photos and the new look of the blog. We(me, myself and I)  here at ofthecomely greatly appreciate you taking the time to partake in our little corner of the Internet. 

See you real soon.





Stardate :13113.24

14 comments:

  1. Love the color combo, gorgeous look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look amazing omg those are my fave color combos n these pix are to die for

    New site here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors together! Amazing pics!
    Thanks for the comment =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ylenia . I had a lot of fun taking the pics.

      Delete
  4. Amazing !! Love those colors doll, they are wonderful :)) My favorites :) Kisses

    New Post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a fabulous look!! I love the colours you chose :)

    Do you want to follow each other, just let me know?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Dana. Yes, I would.

      Delete
  6. This is absolutely fantastic!!! love your pants and shirt so much!

    ReplyDelete