And the nominees are - Week in Review



Sunday's child is bonny and blithe
I picked up these 4 inch satin pumps from the Prabal Gurung for Target collection.
They were a hit at work.
One guy even asked if he could touch them.....take from that what you want.


Monday's child is fair of face
I love fresh flowers at home.


                                                                            Tuesday's child is full of grace
Messy bun day at work.


                                                                              Wednesday's child is full of woe
Picked up some reading for the weekend.
I should really be finishing book one of Game of Thrones,
 but I am so very annoyed at Sansa now.
So, I'm taking a break until my pressure goes down.
                                        
                                                                             Thursday's child has far to go

Deborah Lippmann's Groove is In the Heart pic
 from a blog post I scrapped.


                                                                        Friday's child is loving and giving
I went looking for cute accessories and found this perfume,
Indigo Water with notes of violet and jasmine at Francesca's.
I had no idea they even sold perfume.


                                                                Saturday's child works hard for a living
Yes it's the weekend baby! Hanging with Le peeps.


I'm Tuesday's child. Which child are you?


                                                                                                                                                                                                            Stardate :13112.23

8 comments:

  1. I like to be Tuesday's child; "Full of GRace!"...:) Those Prabal Gurung shoes are beautiful and there is so much hype about them right now. I think I need me a pair too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want them run don't walk. I got the last pair in my size at Target.

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are absolutely amazing and that last pic is fab!!! you look so cute when you smile. :)

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes=endless possibilities :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Yes the colors in those shoes can work with so many different things.

      Delete