If you are the big tree....we are the small axe







Scarf: Express
Shirt: Calvin Klein
Pants: Whitehouse Blackmarket
Shoes: Ralph Lauren

I know, I know I'm supposed to be trying to stay away from black and white, but what can I say? I was in a rush for work that day and black and white is a no-brainer. I'm in the middle of cleaning out my closet and it's just sad amazing to see  how many black and white tops I have.  And the black pants... Le gasp ?!?. 

Have a great week.

Stardate :12104.17

6 comments:

  1. Awesome black trousers! NEED a pair myself :) Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back soon!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those pants! You are working them.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Baby Budget Blog:

    Thank you. I will def be back to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bonnie:

    Thank you:). You are working that red dress in that pic !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately I am shaped pretty straight up and down, but I love the look of a high-rise trouser than nips in at the waist and flares down the leg so nicely. That silhouette is great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lisa-respect the shoes:

    Thank you!. Due to all of the positive feedback, I'll be on the lookout for pants with a similar cut. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete