Workouts-February 2012



Here we are in our first days of March, which means that it's time to review February's workouts.

The good:
  •  I worked out 18 of the 29 days making the most of the weekends
  •  I added a Wednesday Spin Class to the line up
  •  I got two yoga classes in (yeah!)
                   
The not so good:
  • I only got two yoga classes in
  • I only did one outdoor run
All in all not bad, but of course there's always room for improvement. I'd like to get back into a more regular yoga practice and increase my outdoor runs.  To be specific my goals for March are to:
  • Attend four yoga classes(one/week)
  • Complete 3 outdoor runs
  • Attend a Spin Class on Wednesday every week

Me working out with a Pilates fitness circle




Have a great week!

Stardate :12103.04

4 comments:

  1. I need you in my life to motivate me to work out more often. I've been tryig to get down a regular routine for months but I honestly usually only squeeze one or two workouts in a week - I'm full of excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What helps me is picking a workout for the day ahead of time. That way it's like any other appointment you make for yourself(nails, hair, facial etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspire me to get my fit girl on! *sigh* I had slacked up on Zumba for some months but I just got back on track yesterday. I wanna be like you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pVI:
    ahhh thanks :). Keep me posted on the Zumba.

    ReplyDelete